1.    #1  
    Dear Treo users,
    we are glad to announce you that the new version of Treodesktop (v2.0) has been released.

Treodesktop can show, import, export and manage any phone data, from any PalmOS Treo device, on desktop.

The two most exciting features in this new version are:
    - the "Create Treo messages database" feature: you will be able to rebuild a Treo messages database (if you lost the original one due a corruption or accidental deletion) or to migrate the most interesting messages from an old device (ie: a previously owned Treo 600 as well as any generic PalmOS device) to a new Treo 650/680/700p device
    - the "Credit Card checker" feature: picking data from the credit card banking sms's, you will be able to generate a monthly report of your credit card payment as well as a graphic yearly view of your credit card usage

More info on the www.treodesktop.com website.
    To show a comprehensive list of the enhancements in this new version, click on the "what's new" link, in the homepage.

Already registered users, as well as unregistered, can upgrade to the v2.0 for free.
    Thanks to everyone who cooperated (and will do, in future) to this project.

Best regards,

Bruno Naglieri - Rome (Italy)
    Treodesktop developer
    Congrats on the new release. Im glad to have been able to help as a beta tester.

I look forward to even more improvements!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Please, please, please bring port this program for the Pre. Any chance of this happening?
  4.    #4  
    It will be done as well as the Palm Pre will be available in Italy (or at least in Europe... should be available in a few month in England, I know..). We need an unlocked GSM version of this device, to work on it.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Glad to hear that as it the GSM version was released in England today. My paypal donation is ready to send. Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    unfortunately it seems that it will be available ONLY in UK for a few weeks, but should be available in other EU countries (Germany, Italy...) in the first week of Dec (before the Xmas holidays). I HOPE. I REALLY HOPE!

Bruno Naglieri - Rome (Italy)
    Treo Software - Treodesktop
    Treodesktop developer
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    "So the good folks at O2 Germany are the only people selling the GSM Palm Pre without a SIM-Lock on the phone."
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Any luck with this yet? Thanks.
    Hello I'm nnew to this group so hope this is the proper forum. I'm getting ready to buy the Plus but I want to make SURE I can transfer ALL my info from my Treo 700wx;-esp my Calendar & Notes/Memos. Been getting conflicting answers from verizon. Can someone tell me IF & How??

Thanks in advance.
    good luck