1.    #1  
    Is there a way to listen to Sat radio on our Treo's? I know I'm not gonna pull the signal, but I was hoping to log onto their site and listen online. I have tried in the past but I pretty sure their sites only run on windows.
    search, search & search some more................................................
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Not sure what channels you are wanting to listen to, but here is an option...
    http://tinyurl.com/29ynrk
  4.    #4  
    just in case anyone is wondering you can stream sirius if you are on a windows platform but not a palm operating system(except the channels that come with the phone, which doesnt include Howard Stern)
    XM subscribers -
    Point your Treo's browser (Blazer) here:
    xstreamxm.com/mobile/start.php
    Note: it can take some time to load the stream, but it works!

MadMax
    XM is also available at mobile.musicdock.com/SR/MOBILE. If you are a subscriber, you can choose which "presets" you want, and listen to any XM station. Works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by ucntcme View Post
    just in case anyone is wondering you can stream sirius if you are on a windows platform but not a palm operating system(except the channels that come with the phone, which doesnt include Howard Stern)
    That's the first argument I've heard that makes me want windows platform over my palm. Dang!
    Quote Originally Posted by ucntcme View Post
    i went to the sirius website, logged in, but got an error. do you have any recs/instructions on how to stream sirius?

brian
    Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    i went to the sirius website, logged in, but got an error. do you have any recs/instructions on how to stream sirius?

brian
    I believe you have to have an account to stream. I have one, but my work blocks it...
    They have a free 3-day streaming trial for which you can sign up.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    know you said "satellite" radio. but someone turned me on to "streaming" radio via the Treo web-browser at: http://www.thestreamcenter.com/pda/
    Treo 700p via Verizon