Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I need my phone to continuously, or at least every 30 secs or so to a minute, tell me if I have voicemail. I've missed a few because I was taking a shower and the phone was sitting in another room, and I never knew I had missed a call and got a voicemail. I assume it beeped once and thats it. Any way to make it beep regularly until I cancel it?

Phone is a Palm 755 with Sprint.
    I recommend Butler.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I'd be willin to try it, but does the phone offer any way to do this without third party software? Seems pretty basic my old phones did it.
    I don't believe so, no.
    I 2nd the Butler recomendation.
    Butler does a great job of this, you an set what ringtone you want to use for it to remind you, and you can set the length of time between the alerts.
    i.e. - you can have it beep every minute after you recieve voicemail / missed calls, or set it for every 10 minutes, 15, etc.
    You can also have butler turn on the green / red led light in the top left cornerr when you have voicemail. that way you have a visual, and audio signal letting you know. Between the 2 of them, you'll never miss a call / voicemail again.
    It's one of my "must have" apps. , it does a ton of cool stuff. try out the free trial, I think you find it does what you want.