Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I've had my Treo 650 for 11 months now and I still haven't found a way to type a comma with the thumb keyboard.

I actually did it yesterday by accident, so I know it's possible, but I have no idea how it happened. LOL

Thanks so much for your help!

wavygirl in CA
    Option M
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Munk!
    11months? a travishamockery... lol
    HTC Touch Pro
    Proves that Treo's are sold to anyone! I guess you dont have to be smart to own a Smartphone!
    You guys are terrible. Whatever happened to helping someone out.

I'm ashamed.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post

I'm ashamed.
    I agree. There are no stupid questions. It took me a while to figure out how to enter special characters. Also, on the phone, it really doesn't distinguish enough between the apostrophe and the comma.
    erm, it is right on the keyboard.. Alt-shortcuts, especially on the 650, were hard to remember and sometimes difficult to find which key has which alt key, but the 680 (not sure about 7xx) pretty much any alt-key displays all the possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    11months? a travishamockery... lol
    ????
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack View Post
    ????
    its an expression from some old beer commercials http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...raveshamockery

a combination of: Travesty, Shame, and Mockery
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    its an expression from some old beer commercials http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...raveshamockery

a combination of: Travesty, Shame, and Mockery
    I remember those commercials.
    this thread just blew my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post

I'm ashamed.
    Your such a gentlemen when it comes to the ladies. I could only imagined your response if there was male genatalia involved.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Your such a gentlemen when it comes to the ladies. I could only imagined your response if there was male genatalia involved.
    Am I that shallow??

Uhhhh...yeah
    good times
    Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    Only on TC would there be at least 16 responses to the thread that started with a simple question: "How do I type a comma...?"
    Not true..this would be standard practice on most message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by zelgo View Post
    ...with so many of them be condemning of the person for even posing the question. Something is wrong when people write hateful stuff on a forum created for people to ask questions!!

Please refer to specific "hateful stuff". I could not see any in this thread. Perhaps you are confused. Fun does not equal hate unless you hate fun.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    You mean we can type on our Treos?! I've had mine for 12 months and didn't know that! @@; )
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet View Post
    Not true..this would be standard practice on most message boards.

Please refer to specific "hateful stuff". I could not see any in this thread. Perhaps you are confused. Fun does not equal hate unless you hate fun.
    Thanks DutchTrumpet! Besides, the question was answered immediately & accurately. After that, fun can be poked. Its not like we withheld the answer and demanded that she go read her manual or do a search...!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast