1.    #1  
    Opened Blazer this morning on my way to work and instead of getting the usual list of links on mobile.palm.com, I was presented with the new Palm Mobile page.

Why take away a clean fast loading page of useful links to replace it with a cutdown version of the corporate website?

Steve
    I like it
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Why would they change it?

Because more is coming. IMHO.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    If you want the links back, try this: http://mobile.palm.com/us/links.epl on your Blazer/Pocket IE.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlcroucher View Post
    Opened Blazer this morning on my way to work and instead of getting the usual list of links on mobile.palm.com, I was presented with the new Palm Mobile page.

Why take away a clean fast loading page of useful links to replace it with a cutdown version of the corporate website?

Steve
    I liked that page so much I made it the default page on my Sprint 755's page because they had the Sprint site as the default. I noticed yesterday it was changed and like you didn't like it. I just went to try the fix above and it was all back to the way it was before.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  6.    #6  
    I noticed this morning it was back to normal again. Maybe it was a glitch, or maybe Palm read these forums.......