1.    #1  
    So... I'm looking around on the web yesterday looking for info on the new wonderful (yawn) toy from Palm. So I venture onto Jimmie's blog...

www.gadgetsonthego.net

to see if there's anything I may have missed. Nope, pretty much the same info as everyone else.
    So I went to another site, and the pop-up in pic # 1 shows up, looking all official-like.
    I'm not totally stupid, so I just closed it, then pic # 2 pops up.
    Closed it, pic # 3 shows up.
    Closed it, then it redirected my browser to the website in pic # 4.

Jimmie, what's up with that?

<Let me add that the previous site I was on was engadget.com, and the next site I tried to visit was Palm's blog>
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 05/31/2007 at 10:20 AM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    I just went to his site and got no pop ups. I see you were using IE - does this occur in Firefox also?

iPhone 3G ..:.. Jailbroken 16GB Black
    AT&T 8925 Tilt ..:.. WM 6.1 ..:.. SIM/CID unlocked
    BlackBerry 8830 ..:.. Work phone
    Nope, no pop ups. Better check your system for a problem. Pop-ups like those are usually associated with browser "helper" software that you picked up somewhere along the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    So... I'm looking around on the web yesterday looking for info on the new wonderful (yawn) toy from Palm. So I venture onto Jimmie's blog...

www.gadgetsonthego.net

to see if there's anything I may have missed. Nope, pretty much the same info as everyone else.
    So I went to another site, and the pop-up in pic # 1 shows up, looking all official-like.
    I'm not totally stupid, so I just closed it, then pic # 2 pops up.
    Closed it, pic # 3 shows up.
    Closed it, then it redirected my browser to the website in pic # 4.

Jimmie, what's up with that?

<Let me add that the previous site I was on was engadget.com, and the next site I tried to visit was Palm's blog>
    Adaware and SpyBot are your friends.