Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    This may be a pie in the sky question but I will give it a shot. I have the Treo 700p on Verizon. I have my social calendar and daily grind tasks in my Treo and I have my work/business calendar in Microsofts Groove 2007 Collaboration software. Is there a way to wirelessly synch my Treo calendar data to my desktop calendar application like Microsoft Groove 2007's Calendar. I would like to synch the two calendars if there is a way to do that..........so is there a 3rd party application that does something like this? Or a Palm service that does this wirelessly and automatically.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I've become very tired of Outlook 2007's bloat and would love to find a way to sync with Sunbird, which would enable me to use Thunderbird exclusively. However, I don't think it's possible yet, sadly--though this feature is evidently one that will be implemented in future builds:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/lightning/
    Syncing your Pre with Mozilla Sunbird (or Lightning) is really simple. Simply create a google calander, then follow these instructions: Linux.com :: Latest Mozilla Sunbird is a well-connected calendar

Quote Originally Posted by no_basho View Post
    I've become very tired of Outlook 2007's bloat and would love to find a way to sync with Sunbird, which would enable me to use Thunderbird exclusively. However, I don't think it's possible yet, sadly--though this feature is evidently one that will be implemented in future builds:

Lightning - Project Home
    PalmOS Treos: 90/300/600/650/700/755/launch day Pre minus/ Evo/Epic