1.    #1  
    I was grazing through youtube and found this stock market app demo(ed) on a Treo 650. It looks super cool and I think if it can do all that's being spoken about on the video.. i am sure to own it. The sad part is I visited their site marketsimplified...and found that they are yet to go live i only wonder if any of you guys gain access to the app, pls let me know!!!

Just point your TREO web browser to http://marketsimplified.com/mobile you will be prompted to download the prc file directly on to your TREO phone.
    Last edited by blueslord; 06/15/2007 at 06:28 AM.
    Great program. Its not live yet. I am not sure about the program as its not mentioned anywhere. But the video shows a promising product in future. I hope they release this software in 5 days, around same time when its site goes live.
    Nice catch.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Seems like an interesting app...but you cannot actually make real time trades right or get live streaming ticker? There used to be an app called hillcast that did this on the Treo but is no longer available...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I remember using hillcast on my treo 300 years ago. Like Gfunk said, this application needs real-time streaming stock quotes. Then, it will be a killer app.
    I would think ev-do would be required.
  5.    #5  
    Hello folks, glad to see your participation on the thread, i am sorry that i went a lil dormant on the forum owing to travel. I just happened to login to find your replies. the app site -marketsimplified.com, noticed that the site is up now on beta. However i am yet to download the treo prc file, let me do it right now and if i am successful, i would post the link for all of you.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by blueslord View Post
    Hello folks, glad to see your participation on the thread, i am sorry that i went a lil dormant on the forum owing to travel. I just happened to login to find your replies. the app site -marketsimplified.com, noticed that the site is up now on beta. However i am yet to download the treo prc file, let me do it right now and if i am successful, i would post the link for all of you.
    Guys, you can download the app by pointing your TREO web browser to http://marketsimplified.com/mobile