Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I'm sitting next to the pool after a hard workout throwing 6 - 10 year old kids in the air.

    Treo 750 in hand. Pocket Tunes delivers Groovelectric. Email comes about being a 3rd grade room parent next year; I reply. ListPro helps me organize next quarter's business plan. I can browse TC.

    Meanwhile there is an intense scientific discussion going on about the relative merits of different Pokemon characters.

    For all my whingeing, Palm, I'm sorry. This 750 is Really Useful. Thanks.
  2. #2  
    so true. I love .my 700wx I can solve problems there may be with website. text and prove family members wrong with pie.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Meanwhile there is an intense scientific discussion going on about the relative merits of different Pokemon characters.
    Such as Chansey, Dark Garidos, Bulbasor, Arcanine, Mew and Charizard?
    Last edited by newtonjack; 05/27/2007 at 08:19 PM.
  4. #4  
    In case anyone wants to know, this is Charizard.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #5  
    Ah. Someone who has The Knowledge. I bow to you, sir. I cannot keep up with an 8 year old boy in this department.
  6. #6  
    Thats because adults (parents) arent cool enough to know about or understand Pokemon.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack View Post
    Thats because adults (parents) arent cool enough to know about or understand Pokemon.
    Not that I was cool enough to understand, I needed to since I actually ran Pokemon tournaments every Saturday for 2 years.
  8. json's Avatar
    Posts
    153 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    #8  
    i used to watch the cartoon religiously. it started when i was in college and just ended a year and a half ago, i'm 29 now.
  9. #9  
    pokemon that takes it back. when me and my little brother used to play. i had 3 pieces of exodia. which is the best card in the game you need all 5 parts in play and you win. i totally forgot how to play though.
  10. milkham's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigmattFromJeRSeY View Post
    pokemon that takes it back. when me and my little brother used to play. i had 3 pieces of exodia. which is the best card in the game you need all 5 parts in play and you win. i totally forgot how to play though.
    dude! you're talking about yugioh not pokemon!

Posting Permissions