Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1.    #1  
    see iv been into electronics since i was a kid and I dont know any product release that happens over night, they are made months before in mass quantities and specs are thoguht up and so fourth, i say this because someone has to knwo for sure of a WINDOWS treo in a 755 form factor and what kinda features and expected arrival date, thanks
  2. #2  
    Isn't that the 750, in stores now and sitting beside me at this moment?
  3.    #3  
    sorry for SPRINT
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    see iv been into electronics since i was a kid and I dont know any product release that happens over night, they are made months before in mass quantities and specs are thoguht up and so fourth, i say this because someone has to knwo for sure of a WINDOWS treo in a 755 form factor and what kinda features and expected arrival date, thanks
    So you've been into electronics for.... 0 years?

    Was there a point? A question? Or just senseless rambling?
  5. #5  
    I have heard rumors about a windows treo but I don't "knwo" if there will be one I think there might but I'm not sure I have asked sprint reps and they don't know either they say maybe and I say really and they say yeah I also never use any form of punctuation or worry about spelling when using the english language cause I think its overrated I think you can just use run-on sentences whenever posting in a forum thread because it is the best way to structure and order complete and logical "thuoghts" without confusing people utterly and entirely..
    Last edited by treobk214; 05/26/2007 at 10:56 PM.
  6. #6  
    I am boy
  7.    #7  
    lol i never knew perfetionists existed till posted this, so NONE of you ******** have ever made a typo? and for the ****head who decided to ask if i was rambling or asking a question i asked the release date you dumb **** just like you decided to put you two cent worth **** on my topic hehe
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 05/27/2007 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language
  8. #8  
    Wow. You really do get more and more incoherent as you go. We "perfetunists", huh? lol.

    Again. WOW.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    lol i never knew perfetionists existed till posted this, so NONE of you ******** have ever made a typo? and for the ****head who decided to ask if i was rambling or asking a question i asked the release date you dumb **** just like you decided to put you two cent worth **** on my topic hehe
    The more mini treo's you get below your member's ID, the more anal retentive they get around here...
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 05/27/2007 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language
    at&t iPhone3G
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    Wow. You really do get more and more incoherent as you go. We "perfetunists", huh? lol.

    Again. WOW.
    I totally missed that...
    at&t iPhone3G
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    lol i never knew perfetionists existed till posted this, so NONE of you ******** have ever made a typo? and for the ****head who decided to ask if i was rambling or asking a question i asked the release date you dumb **** just like you decided to put you two cent worth **** on my topic hehe

    Actually, he's right. For starters, you have horrible grammar and spelling (which already makes it difficult to comprehend your question). Look at your thread title, what exactly is it trying to say? I couldn't tell if you were saying you heard something from a Palm or Sprint rep, or if you were asking for info from a Palm or Sprint rep.

    Secondly, you're asking a dumb question. Not only are there already threads about a 755w, but do you really think that if there was someone who knew anything about a 755w, they wouldn't already have put it out there? Do you think that they'd hold it back and then all of a sudden let out the info because you made a thread specifically asking for it?

    Third, if you know that product releases don't happen overnight, you should know that information releases don't happen overnight either. You should know that people who know the kind of information you're looking for are usually, if not always bound by NDA's and other legal/political issues. What if someone who knows something comes out and says "Yea, the 755w is gonna have GPS, Wifi, a 320x320 screen, and a 2400 mah battery", and then it has none of those things? Then you get a bunch of people who are disappointed and even angry because they were mislead by the guy who had to reply to hotis300boy's thread. Did you ever consider that maybe they haven't finalized anything yet and don't even know themselves what's going to be in the device or when it's coming out? It's not as simple as "there's info out there, let me have it".

    Not tryna be rude or anything, but you can't get mad at people who get mad at you for asking questions that have already been asked, especially when you use horrible grammar and spelling while doing so.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 05/27/2007 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language
  12. #13  
    The horror... the absolute, unbridled frickin horror....



  13. #14  
    Admit it. It's just not the same without me here to keep people in line...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  14. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    Admit it. It's just not the same without me here to keep people in line...
    I totally agree.
    Luminary? You've got to be kidding!
  15. #16  
    I'm with ya, insertion.
  16. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    Admit it. It's just not the same without me here to keep people in line...
    As hard as it may be to believe, things are just fine here at TC without you!
  17. #18  
    Wow, tough crowd today.
    My satellite's down again due to the rain in PA, so I am busy crashing my 650 again.
  18. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by SidePocket View Post
    As hard as it may be to believe, things are just fine here at TC without you!
    That was funny!


    Anyway, I hope all of you feel so much better for taking the time to jump all in the OP's behind! And for what? Because you think you have perfect grammar or think he asked a dumb question?!?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  19. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex View Post
    That was funny!


    Anyway, I hope all of you feel so much better for taking the time to jump all in the OP's behind! And for what? Because you think you have perfect grammar or think he asked a dumb question?!?
    Don`t YOU think people should learn to use the english language properly? Would you tell this person that it`s okay to continue misspelling words, using run-on sentences and communicating incoherently? If so, that would be doing him a great disservice. How will that help him in the future? Tell me, do you think he`ll impress a college admissions officer or an employer if he is expressing himself that way?!?
    Last edited by treobk214; 05/27/2007 at 07:57 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions