Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I'm not sure where i got the link but i it says free ringtone. It even said you'll get one free ringtone. So i clicked on it and gave my mobile number. It sms me a confirmation number which i then used it to register on the website: www.blinkosplash.com.au. I then received the sms that I can download the file but upon checking my prepaid card's account found out that they have taken out $5 (aus) out of it. That really sucks as there was no warning that they'll do that. What is stopping them from continuing to suck the credit out of my phone until i run dry???? I'll never subscribe to any such thing again.
    That's why I make my own with my mp3's
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    That's why I make my own with my mp3's
    Definitely! Or go to 3Gforfree.com!
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Nothing is ever free. There's always something they want. How could they make money if they just gave everything away.

Just like Freecreditreport.com. You get a free credit report after you subscribe to their monthly service to monitor all three reporting agencies for a charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by phaggard View Post
    Just like Freecreditreport.com. You get a free credit report after you subscribe to their monthly service to monitor all three reporting agencies for a charge.
    fyi (& OT), by law you are entitled to 1 free credit report, from each of the (3?) major credit reporting agencies, per year.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Freecreditreport.com doesn't want people to know that.
    I never subscribe to anything that requires me to give my mobile number...
    I'm just wondering if anyone here knows of a good ringtone site. I loved MatrixM but haven't seen that up for a while ;_;(and I still had credits darn it....sure its just 10 cents for me to get free tones, but still....10 CENTS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Definitely! Or go to 3Gforfree.com!
    There ya go! Used it for the last year with no problems. Ignore the 'pay' prompts. Go to it from your phone (treo).