Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Before I purchased my treo 680, I was looking at one on ebay. I asked the seller why she was selling it - her response was that she loved it but it was taking over her life. Now I understand! I didn't buy from her, but I remember her comment almost daily and I can totally relate.

I love, love, love my treo - I find myself spending way too much time researching, forum surfing, and fiddling with the treo. I'm very happy with my purchase.

But unlike her, I'm not going to sell mine. Just thought I'd share, and say thanks to all the great people here who have helped me learn more about my new baby As I learn more I'll be able to help others as well...
    no girl can compete with my treo (or another smartphone with similar capabilities). if i were to choose between the two, its clearly my treo.
    in fact, my last g.f. probably ran away due to this.
    Last edited by jinx; 05/17/2007 at 08:52 AM.
    Hello, my name is Reverend Rhino, & I'm a Treo addict
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    It's bad isn't it?? Wait til the next one comes out...I'm still obsessed with my 650 even though I have the 680 obsession now.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    It's bad isn't it?? Wait til the next one comes out...I'm still obsessed with my 650 even though I have the 680 obsession now.
    REALLY BAD
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Count me in, I wouldnt have a social life if it wasnt for my Treo 700p or these forums...
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    Count me in, I wouldnt have a social life if it wasnt for my Treo 700p or these forums...
    Whats this "social life" I hear about? Is it something my treo can do?
    Treo Social Life consists your ability to appease a growing crowd of strangers and friends alike with the features of your Treo handheld Smartphone!

But it wont help you if your Treo IS your only friend and you dont go out to make new ones!
    Sad to hear ;_; The Treo is all of my friends in one >.< This social web stuff isn't helping with going out to make new friends -_-'
    My 650 is wearing out, but the 680 isn't enough of an upgrade to bother with. I just haven't found anything else worth buying. Every time I thinking about switching to something else, I get back to reality and realize that I would be lost without my Precious.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I am used to be like that (jusy check my post count) But lately I have realized I am mostly a gadget *****. I will switch side shamelessly when a new gadget come alone.

Also I have found too much limitation with the Treo. For example too many website that doesn't work with the Treo. I am ready to switch to something better.

I just come back from a 2 day trip, and I have used up all 3 of my batteries. So I know I still need help with the addiction.
    Ready for the iPhone then next month?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    I am used to be like that (jusy check my post count) But lately I have realized I am mostly a gadget *****. I will switch side shamelessly when a new gadget come alone.

Also I have found too much limitation with the Treo. For example too many website that doesn't work with the Treo. I am ready to switch to something better.

I just come back from a 2 day trip, and I have used up all 3 of my batteries. So I know I still need help with the addiction.

Have you tried Opera Mini lately? I use it about 95% of the time now, and it has greatly improved my web surfing.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I tried using my laptop I just bought in the bathroom, wasn't the same as using my treo....just felt empty....
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Yeah when I started buying Xmas presents for my Treo, I realised things had shifted to a new level.

....makes me think, when is the damned thing's birthday??
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I tried using my laptop I just bought in the bathroom, wasn't the same as using my treo....just felt empty....
    Yeah, a laptop just wont do!
    C'mon guys...let's not turn this into another potty thread

The Treo's birthday is the day you bought it. It had no life until you came along...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    C'mon guys...let's not turn this into another potty thread

The Treo's birthday is the day you bought it. It had no life until you came along...
    Yeah, I can agree to that! My Treo is my number one wingman, but neither one of us are socially handicapped! When I wear my holster, we are attached at the hip! (ok, save the tomatos for your salad)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Yeah, I can agree to that! My Treo is my number one wingman, but neither one of us are socially handicapped! When I wear my holster, we are attached at the hip! (ok, save the tomatos for your salad)
    For as bad as that was, I think I can spare one... Is that what the "Boo" in your location is for??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast