Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    The link is http://lockmytreo.com/index.asp

The full version is expensive ($50) but it seems to be the most full featured locking device/phone software--it does not appear that mSafe allows you to lock your phone, just your data.

I have been thinking about this more and more and will probably get some type of security software.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

aviduser
    1995- Newton Message Pad 2000
    1998- Palm V
    1999- Palm V8 (upgrade)
    2000- Palm m505
    2001- Palm m515
    2003- Kyocera 7135
    2004- Treo 600 (woc)
    2006- Treo 700p (wc)
    2007- Treo 680 (wc)
    2008- Another Treo 680 (wc) (unlocked)
    I tried it, but I don't remember it being that much. I think I was looking at a lower version.

Anyway, it was great. Never had it crash or anything. I'm not sure why I decided not to purchase it. I think because the benefit didn't outweigh the costs. All they'd take is some music files and my budget (I keep it on there, as a backup, it's a pain in the **** to recreate).

But if it's something you think you need, go for it, maybe look at a lower version. It's stable, feature rich, and, honestly, the best security program I tried, and I think I tried them all.

They're also quick on tech. support.
    You can check out my review of it. I like being able to set it the way I want without being cumbersome to keep entering passwords every time I power on.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws