1.    #1  
    where's your choice of online radio? I have a 700wx and am trying to figure out a way to stream some music to this thing. I'm looking at Pocket Tunes and Shoutcast right now.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    i downloaded Mundu Radio and mainly use radiolocator dot com or shoutcast dot com to look-up stations i want. i have winamp installed on my computer to open up the stream. from there you can get the streaming address to punch into the Mundu. works great. have been able to find stations all over the country and world that i want. the only downside is that it eats up the battery to run. cool thing is that i have a radio transmitter hooked up to the treo while in my car and i can listen to whatever radio station i want while travelling. quality is not great this way, but not an issue when just wanting to listen to talk radio.

hope this helps.
    Dustin,

www.thestreamcenter.com/pda from your Treo or www.streamcenter.com from your PC is all you need...

The WMA streams (which are the large majority) work fine with Windows Media Player.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4.    #4  
    cool. On the Mundu, is "palm" the appropriate radio installer?

Mundu Radio Client
    Palm
    Symbian 7.0
    Symbian 8.x
    Windows Mobile Pocket PC
    Windows Mobile Smartphone

edit, I posted that before I saw Scotty's post. Thanks man, I'll look into that too.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Dustin,

www.thestreamcenter.com/pda from your Treo or www.streamcenter.com from your PC is all you need...

The WMA streams (which are the large majority) work fine with Windows Media Player.
    dude that is awesome. Took like 2 seconds!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    scotty,

thanks man! that's great! great alternative to mundu!
  7.    #7  
    yeah I'm actually amazed at how simple that was. I was spending all Day sunday trying to find something like that....
    I own an Internet Only radio station that uses Windows Media. Would I be able to tune in to my station with a 700wx?
    (I don't have the phone yet, getting it in a few hours)
    Do these solutions work on the POS platform?

Reason I ask is I was under the impression that Palm cant stream WMA?

Thanks!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    works fine on a Palm, at least with kinoma
    have you tried pocket radio? its pretty cool.
    Scottymomo,
    thestreamcenter.com is awesome! This is a great tip!
    GadgetAddict
    Mililani, HI

Palm Pilot 1000>Palm V>Palm505>PalmT/T>Treo 650>Treo700p