1.    #1  
    I've brought up this topic before about finding a Treo with out a camera, and now there is the 700p with out a camera on Verizon. Looking at the Palm website and comparing the different Treo's today I saw that there is a note next to all the models that reads 'Camera not available on all models.' Has anyone seen or heard anything recently about more Treo's coming out with out cameras? I currently have sprint and would love to get a 755p with out a camera...

Thanks!
    Is the cost of a Treo without a camera less than one with a camera?
    If not, what's the point?
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    If not, what's the point?
    There are government agencies that will not allow cell phones with cameras into their buildings.

I would probably check directly with Palm to see if they have the 755p in stock without the camera.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by cash70 View Post
    There are government agencies that will not allow cell phones with cameras into their buildings.

I would probably check directly with Palm to see if they have the 755p in stock without the camera.
    There are lots of places that don't allow camera phones, some gyms, and night clubs for instance, I forgot about that.
  5.    #5  
    I can not bring a camera into the building at work...

Thanks for the suggestion of contacting Palm directly. Has anyone heard any rumors about 755's with out camera's? I know there was thread awhile back about the rumor that Cingular was going to release camera-less versions of the 750 and 680..