Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for coments Paul! I am having a bad day, No BT connection with my Camry (it had worked with the 700p) & the vibration mode does not work on this 755p I am trying! It would be great for the blog to evolve. I wish our comments would be post immediatly & be deleted if it does not meet the standard.
    Thanks and I agree. We are definitely considering the possibility of having comments go live as they are submitted, but we are still receiving a good number that violate the comment policy. In time as the blog evolves, we might change our approach. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Paul Loeffler - Palm, Inc.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm2401 View Post
    Thanks and I agree. We are definitely considering the possibility of having comments go live as they are submitted, but we are still receiving a good number that violate the comment policy. In time as the blog evolves, we might change our approach. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Paul Loeffler - Palm, Inc.
    Maybe have moderators like Treocentral has to moderate posts 24/7? From what it looks like the Palm Blog only approves posts during business hours.

I dont know if that would work with a corporation like Palm but I believe the mods here are volunteers. Im sure you could easily find a few volunteer's.
    Speaking as one who's built corporate blogs, they can be a pain in teh **** to manage from an admin end. Moderators are for forums like this, not blogs. Like any marketing venture where disclosure can be iffy, Palm has to take the safe road for some posts, and the calculated risks for others. All corporate blogs go thru this.

I do hope that there was an internal blog (not hosed on SHarePoint that Palm did before this so that the primary contributors and some audience tatics could be figured out. If not, the process to manage online communications and a public face with a blog will be a longer one.

Keep up the good work though Palm. It's good that you all are out in the 'sphere
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Paul thanks for the update on the MR on the blog.

Im curious if you can/will comment on what is IN the MR?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12