1.    #1  
    I have had Palm Treo phones since the first 600 then 650 and now 680, and I can not live without it, that said I don’t understand why it cannot be the best smart phone on the market…….
    I miss :

1. Build in GPS
    2. WIFI
    3. Better mega pixel camera.
    4. And easyer acces to Scandinavian keys.
    Thats because there is no such thing as perfect. Style and form factor are subjective. Some people don't like the small keyboard, some don't like the square screen. I started with the Treo 600, but the next upgrade just didn't do it for me and I eventually went with a WinMo phone. I am currently using the PPC 6700 from Sprint. It is FAR from perfect but meets my needs. Besides, if the phone were truly perfect what reason would you ever have to upgrade
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ospdk View Post
    I have had Palm Treo phones since the first 600 then 650 and now 680, and I can not live without it, that said I don’t understand why it cannot be the best smart phone on the market…….
    I miss :

1. Build in GPS
    2. WIFI
    3. Better mega pixel camera.
    4. And easyer acces to Scandinavian keys.
    with my 650 i had a software installed that changed the order of the special letters. I found a version for Norway/Denmark, but there might be a version for other countries as well.