Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    I actually held a Treo Fiesta party -- although the marketing concept was a bit hokey, I would've held a house party and evangelized my Palm Treo 700p anyway.

I have a few goody bags left over. PM me if you want me to mail you one. Also, PM me if you want a $50 off coupon good towards a Treo from palm.com.

Thank you again for hosting a Treo™ Fiesta House Party! We hope you had a great party. As a special thank you, we are happy to share a special discount from Handmark® for 20% off any smartphone application or game available in the Handmark® online store, including Pocket Express™, Tetris®, and MobiTV® (check out Handmark.com to see the selection!).

The offer is good for you and your guests until May 31st, 2007 when you use the code: TREOHOUSEPARTY
    http://palmtreo.cmail1.com/email/170...nopolycard.jpg
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I'm in, check your pms.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    I couldn't host my party...had to cancel....wife started to have contractions this weekend....I got my box though of stuff. I have to dig in and see about the 20% off thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I couldn't host my party...had to cancel....wife started to have contractions this weekend....I got my box though of stuff. I have to dig in and see about the 20% off thing.
    Congrats...Hosted one myself and had the De La Hoya Fight too! Mixed them both up...mainly just discounts was given.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    congrats on the party of the contractions LOL....my two yr old will get my 650 when I upgrade in november.....he loves my playing my treo.
    Same here, my son will get my 700p(9 year old)...as soon as I get my 755p
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter