1.    #1  
    Hi all,
    I'm sure this may have been discussed somewhere in the "Future Treo's" section, but my question is pretty specific:
    I cant talk myself into getting the Verizon 700wx - my 700w has been treating me very well...

However, the day a 750w form treo (without antenna) running Windows OS comes out.. I'm getting it right away!

Any idea when Verizon may be getting this?
    Quote Originally Posted by tama2112 View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm sure this may have been discussed somewhere in the "Future Treo's" section, but my question is pretty specific:
    I cant talk myself into getting the Verizon 700wx - my 700w has been treating me very well...

However, the day a 750w form treo (without antenna) running Windows OS comes out.. I'm getting it right away!

Any idea when Verizon may be getting this?
    I doubt that the 750w will ever come to CDMA networks. Be thankful though, it will more thank likely be replaced by the 755w - only difference will be the EVDO radio, 320x320 screen, oh, and that Windows Mobile 6 thing too.

When, though... that's another question... it could be tomorrow, it could be three months after the 755p launches. Only Batman knows.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    wm6 wont offer much more than the current version from what I've seen though
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  4.    #4  
    Actually,
    I'm not looking forward necessarily to the WM6, but rather the "thinner" body and the antenna-LESS device..

However, i dont want one that is running Palm OS - only windows..

SO hopefully this year some time?
    If you look back at the whole 700 series history you'll see a 700p was released in May of last year followed by a 700wx in September They can easily do that again. Most people want an antenna-less device period, whether it is Palm OS or Windows Mobile. If they can do an antenna-less Palm OS CDMA phone they can very easily do a WM one, and I'm sure it'll be here very soon.
    Jimmie Geddes
    That is true Jimmie about the release times but remember there was the 700w that came out like it January before the 700p. Also I think 700WX came out in October.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    That is true Jimmie about the release times but remember there was the 700w that came out like it January before the 700p. Also I think 700WX came out in October.
    I got mine on 9/1. jimmy got his a couple days later. telesales didn't start selling them until like 9/4 but some stores sold them earlier.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    wm6 wont offer much more than the current version from what I've seen though
    Biggest thing I thought I heard was HTML formatting in the e-mail app...that'd be a huge one for me...

ENV