Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Ok so I am using slingbox on my treo 700p. Watching TV and changing channels work great. But now I have added my second component to my slingbox which is my ReplayTV DVR (model 5040). I am able to see the replay menus off of my treo - however I had trouble on the remote control setup. Codes 1-4 didn't work at all on setup in turning my replaytv on and off so therefore I cannot control my replay tv. Did anyone who is using replaytv with slingbox have a similar experience (not being able to get the remote control to work?)
    While I don't use Palm OS, I do know that only the Slingbox Pro allows connection of up to 4 AV devices that can be controlled remotely.

Do you have a Pro?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aweyrich View Post
    Ok so I am using slingbox on my treo 700p. Watching TV and changing channels work great. But now I have added my second component to my slingbox which is my ReplayTV DVR (model 5040). I am able to see the replay menus off of my treo - however I had trouble on the remote control setup. Codes 1-4 didn't work at all on setup in turning my replaytv on and off so therefore I cannot control my replay tv. Did anyone who is using replaytv with slingbox have a similar experience (not being able to get the remote control to work?)
    I should have clarified that. Yes I do have Slingbox Pro. It is when I am in the setup software of that device that I have trouble. I can see the device fine, I just can't use its remote like I can my TV. I am wondering if other ReplayTV people have the same problem because I have a very mainstream Replay Model - probably their best selling (5040)