1.    #1  
    ...and it's VERY desirable! GPS built in, WiFi and Bluetooth, brushed metal case, FIVE megapixel camera, lovely screen and just the right size and feel for a smartphone.

It's just not enough though, I NEED my Treo's touch screen, the full keypad, the palmOS and all the useful programs I have. After stumbling through the nokia's OS it was a pleasure to have the Treo 650 in my hands. I don't think an 'ordinary' phone will ever convert me (although this is the closest yet!).
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    I have an N95, and your sentiments are similar to mine. Though, I will say this, the N95 does show a lot of what the Treo series missed out on. Its smaller, more featured, and a good bit as capable until you try and make it a communicator.

It does make me wonder what could be done with a Treo though. Because I can see some possiblities pretty easily.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    My main beef with it is the lack of touchscreen (not a big deal but still), the price and the thickness! It's just too thick for a lifestyle gadget. The m600i can do 70% of what it does in a much smaller size.

s60v3 is probably a better OS to most people than PalmOS.
  4.    #4  
    It does make me wonder what could be done with a Treo though. Because I can see some possiblities pretty easily.
    I agree, I'd love to see a more modern-looking angular metal case on a Treo and a 5 megapixel camera would be brilliant!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)