1.    #1  
    This is really weird. For the past month Ive sent emails out with no problem (I use the default xpress email) and then all of a sudden I can RECEIVE but not send out emails- it will give me S7132. Even to addresses I know are good.

I switched over to hotmail and the same address I used to send went out with no problem.

It seems to be Comcast- ?? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the xpress mail program and it didnt help. (before that I tried a soft reset).

Search of forumns didnt yield much.

EDITED: I give up on xpress- I went with flexmail and am experimenting with it.
    Last edited by aslmentor; 04/28/2007 at 09:51 AM.
    Lance
    http://www.aslmentor.com
    (my avatar means "I love you" in sign language.
    --------------------------
    PalmIII->Sidekick I-->Sidekick II -->Sidekick III and now Treo 750 which blows them all away.
    What SMTP server are you using to send mail? I see that you're on T-Mobile, and you say you're using Comcast mail. I'm just guessing, but T-Mobile may not allow you to use another provider's SMTP server through their network. So you'd have to use T-Mobile's SMTP server to send via the Comcast account. If you configure your mail client properly, it works fine and is transparent for everyone else, all they see is the Comcast address.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
    What SMTP server are you using to send mail? I see that you're on T-Mobile, and you say you're using Comcast mail. I'm just guessing, but T-Mobile may not allow you to use another provider's SMTP server through their network. So you'd have to use T-Mobile's SMTP server to send via the Comcast account. If you configure your mail client properly, it works fine and is transparent for everyone else, all they see is the Comcast address.
    But for the first month, it was working great (the xpress email program) then all of a sudden it stopped working(pushing)- Tmobile might have changed something- or it had to do with me changing to a blackberry plan (29.99) but even then, it worked for a week just fine.

So I just jumped ship and got flexmail.

I had to hunt down the comcast STMP server- and then with flexmail's amazingly set up tabbings, was able to configure it exactly to use comcast's servers- both pop and stmp. Nice, eh? thank goodness for googling...
    Lance
    http://www.aslmentor.com
    (my avatar means "I love you" in sign language.
    --------------------------
    PalmIII->Sidekick I-->Sidekick II -->Sidekick III and now Treo 750 which blows them all away.