Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    That'd give a whole new meaning to "The honeymoon's over..." huh?
    I cant even stand the thought!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I've bought:
    8gb sdhc card
    IM+
    Slingplayer
    Lightwav 2.2
    Seidio super slim case

wife bought me:
    Siedio 2400 mah battery
    Just got a Seidio slim rubberized case and am waiting for the new & improved rubberized holster to match it. Good stuff...and the case makes the phone fit better in my Palm side case. But, I really want a holster...so, we'll see.

Plus...got a screenprotector from them to boot. Still haven't put it on yet. I pretty much suck at installing those things...and I hate to jack up another one!

Next purchase is a 8gb SDHC memory card...and a bunch of software. I've been rocking a stocker for too long!!
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
    Verichat died, so I just bought Mundu 4.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    Just got a Seidio slim rubberized case and am waiting for the new & improved rubberized holster to match it. Good stuff...and the case makes the phone fit better in my Palm side case. But, I really want a holster...so, we'll see.

Plus...got a screenprotector from them to boot. Still haven't put it on yet. I pretty much suck at installing those things...and I hate to jack up another one!

Next purchase is a 8gb SDHC memory card...and a bunch of software. I've been rocking a stocker for too long!!
    The screen protector doesn't count. Technically, you didn't "buy" that one...
    I would like to purchase a manual but I can't read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    I would like to purchase a manual but I can't read.
    Then how do you know I'm always harrassing you on the forum?? Just admit it...you're lazy
    Gx5 Treo Wallpaper Packs
    Boxwave ClearTouch Crystal screen protector
    Seidio Inno.Dock Cradle
    Seidio Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case
    bluetooth earpiece came in yesterday.
    rubberized holster
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Verichat died, so I just bought Mundu 4.
    well...that explains why my verichat just stoped working , guess ill look into mundu
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyhm1 View Post
    well...that explains why my verichat just stoped working , guess ill look into mundu
    Whenever I see your screen name, I think of those teenage actors from years ago...the Coreys. Corey Haim and Cory Feldman, I think...
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    I got a 4gb sd card. YES!!!
    finally I can use ptunes again and get rid of the extra ipod.
    (btw I hate ptunes 4! what a waste)

I will probably buy a nice earphone once I find the right one

anything worth buying?
    Are you wearing a bra in your picture?

sorry, um software I guess
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Whenever I see your screen name, I think of those teenage actors from years ago...the Coreys. Corey Haim and Cory Feldman, I think...
    mkk, i haven't ever heard those names...lol
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyhm1 View Post
    mkk, i haven't ever heard those names...lol
    Jeez! I think I'm showing my age... I think they were from the '80s and one of them was on The Surreal Life a couple seasons ago...
    I think DialByPhoto or TreoMemo was my most recent purchase.
    Jeez! I think I'm showing my age... I think they were from the '80s and one of them was on The Surreal Life a couple seasons ago...
    yeah, i know what your talking about but i cant exactly put my finger on it
    ATT Treo 680 Crimson
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts

Well this makes me alot older than you. They were in several movies including one called the Lost Boys that had Keifer Sutherland in it which I saw in the theater in the mid 80's.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Well this makes me alot older than you. They were in several movies including one called the Lost Boys that had Keifer Sutherland in it which I saw in the theater in the mid 80's.
    I'll bet you're wrong... I've seen The Lost Boys, I had a crush on Jason Patric until he ran away with Julia Roberts...
    I recently purchased a charging sync cable, screen protectors, a holster and a ProClip USA car cradle.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast