1.    #1  
    I've been doing the free trials of some of these programs but none has stuck out like "super fantastic gotta have it." Although, Pocket Informant is probably leading the pack with Agendus following not too far behind.

I usually have a long list of daily tasks - 17 right now, 2 kids in separate schools to keep scheduled, 1 husband to occasionally keep track of and about 10 other people I sort of need to keep tabs on. I use Outlook 2003 to keep myself somewhat organized.

What do you guys use?
    What do you like about it?
    What don't you like about?
    What do you wish it could do?

Thanks so much for any input.
    SBSH PocketBreeze for my today screen
    Agenda One for my actual PIM replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    SBSH PocketBreeze for my today screen
    Agenda One for my actual PIM replacement.
    Ditto.

I used PocketInformant for years and just found it wasn't a good match with the Treo's one handed adeptness. Even though PI has recently made some improvements in one-handed use, I still think it is overkill for my needs. Agenda One fills the gap between the default PIM apps and the heavy hitters like PI and Agenda Fusion.
    Last edited by JGold; 04/18/2007 at 07:55 PM.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I use DateBk5 from Pimlico Software as a calendar app for my Palm OS-based Treo. I can color code appointments to differentiate between kids, good for the week-at-a-glance that I simply can't live without. I never upgraded to version 6 because v.5 works so well for me. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
  5.    #5  
    Thanks all for the info. Still hemming and hawing.
    I have tried a few and come back to Outlook. A couple of times. It suits my needs. It is fast--the Agenda One's of the world introduce slowness in my Treo and another layer of complexity.

A1's treatment of tasks is superior to Outlook, I think. But not worth the overhead.

I wish you could re-skin Outlook though.

And I was playing with my wife's 650 last night. Now THAT is efficient and fast. Maybe I will upgrade from my 700wx and 750.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I have tried a few and come back to Outlook. A couple of times. It suits my needs. It is fast--the Agenda One's of the world introduce slowness in my Treo and another layer of complexity.

A1's treatment of tasks is superior to Outlook, I think. But not worth the overhead.

I wish you could re-skin Outlook though.

And I was playing with my wife's 650 last night. Now THAT is efficient and fast. Maybe I will upgrade from my 700wx and 750.
    I do prefer Palm OS's default Calendar app more than WM's. However, that's about it
    Beyond Contacts has been a good performer for me.
  9.    #9  
    I'm checking out the PockeBreeze right now. Kind of cool. I think I'd like it more if I tweaked my today screen and got rid of or changed the carrier line, etc.

Thanks again.