1.    #1  
    i used to have a Palm Desk Accessory launcher (DA)

i used to have my command bar popup and it was in the cornor and i can put my DA. prc files there to launch

dont remember what it was, any ideas?

i know there is a free program called runda which makes all the da's a launcher item so they can be loaded like any other program with an icon, but i wasnt really interested in doing that
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Launch Anywhere has a DA launcher as well.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  3.    #4  
    thanks, i used to use that, got rid of it, slowed down treo too much, just use quicklaunch in zlauncher now
    I am not understanding what this program actually does.
    Please explain
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    DA's or Desk Accessories are apps that can be launched on top of other apps so basically you don't lose your place. I have one that allows me to create memos/to do's/appointments and another to connect/disconnect SAG. Do a search for DA and/or Desk Accessory. There are plenty of threads here on the subject. This program allows you to launch them.
    Last edited by twitch3; 04/18/2007 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Left out the last sentence.
    Thanks twitch!
    The really exciting development in DA's right now is Alex Pruss' new Accessorizer program. With it you can make a lot of your own programs into Desk Accessories! It's amazing.

Apart from the obvious pop-up PIM capability (memos, calendar, etc.), I use it to pop up...
    • TrafficStat - To see how much data gets transfered for various types of requests.
    • SplashID - To pop-up a registration code from my Palm program registration database, then cut and paste it into the underlying app.

You just keep thinking of more and more uses for this thing. Simply brilliant.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    The really exciting development in DA's right now is Alex Pruss' new Accessorizer program. With it you can make a lot of your own programs into Desk Accessories! It's amazing.

Apart from the obvious pop-up PIM capability (memos, calendar, etc.), I use it to pop up...
    • TrafficStat - To see how much data gets transfered for various types of requests.
    • SplashID - To pop-up a registration code from my Palm program registration database, then cut and paste it into the underlying app.

You just keep thinking of more and more uses for this thing. Simply brilliant.
    Nice find!