Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1.    #1  
    Nothing is perfect! We all know that every phone on the market has issues that we all hoped would have been resolved prior to our purchase. Additionally, there are features that we would have hoped (or even demanded) that they would have been included on our device. Neither of these two are within our control. Despite the state of our Treo, we find many reasons to love our Treo. I put the following question to the Palm (and thus the Treo) Community.

    Why do you love your Treo?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

    Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    2483274973
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  2. #2  
    Because my SERO plan is $35 tax and insurance included for unlimited data and messaging.
    Because SlingBox lets me watch my cable anywhere.
    Because I am hopelessly dependent on it for internet, e-mail,messaging,calculator, mp3's, video, games, alarm clock, modem, contacts, finances, XM Radio, e-books
    Because I love On Demand, Google Maps, Kinoma, 2Day, MobiReader, Splash Money, Splash Shopper, Splash ID, Slingbox, PDA Net.
    Because its a phone?
  3. #3  
    Would find it difficult to live without.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  4. #4  
    "Tech addictions" are difficult to explain, but if you are reading this forum you understand....
  5. ktm97's Avatar
    Posts
    341 Posts
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    #5  
    I understand how it works, and it does not frighten me to use.
  6. #6  
    It's a converged device that allows me to surf the web, read and reply to emails, listen to music, watch movies, play games, look up information anywhere at anytime, bank, shop, keep organized and talk on the phone..all in a sleek, cool looking package. What else do I need?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ View Post
    Because my SERO plan is $35 tax and insurance included for unlimited data and messaging.
    Because SlingBox lets me watch my cable anywhere.
    Because I am hopelessly dependent on it for internet, e-mail,messaging,calculator, mp3's, video, games, alarm clock, modem, contacts, finances, XM Radio, e-books
    Because I love On Demand, Google Maps, Kinoma, 2Day, MobiReader, Splash Money, Splash Shopper, Splash ID, Slingbox, PDA Net.
    Because its a phone?
    All that for me too ditto, except I dont use it MUCH for email.

    I also use it in the gym and at the kitchen table to keep track of my workouts and calories.

    OMG how freaking cool is it that I can workout with incredible sound, track my workouts on a device rather than paper all without wires? BT stereo sound is amazing. Thanks SAG.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  8. #8  
    Why do I love my Treo? Let me count the ways.

    internet access ANYWHERE
    organization
    entertainment
    maps
    I can work on my stories anywhere I am
    chat
    email
    alarm clock
    various devilry

    the list could go on forever. It just rocks.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
  9. #9  
    I need help. Aside from all the comments above, it sleeps next to me on my king side bed.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ View Post
    I need help. Aside from all the comments above, it sleeps next to me on my king side bed.
    Me too! Well not IN the bed but sometimes I have fallen asleep while it BT Hotsyncs and Ive put it on the bed next to me.

    Usually however its in a drawer that Ive opened in the beuraeu next to me. Its within arms reach! (btw please forgive me if Ive misspelled beureau and please correct me if I have!)
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Me too! Well not IN the bed but sometimes I have fallen asleep while it BT Hotsyncs and Ive put it on the bed next to me.

    Usually however its in a drawer that Ive opened in the beuraeu next to me. Its within arms reach! (btw please forgive me if Ive misspelled beureau and please correct me if I have!)
    B U R E A U
  12. #12  
    Christina,

    How did I know you would help me? Youre the best!

    BTW which avatar do you look like more, this one or the old one?

    hahaha.

    Thanks!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Christina,

    How did I know you would help me? Youre the best!

    BTW which avatar do you look like more, this one or the old one?

    hahaha.

    Thanks!
    LOL...the last avatar looks nothing like me. This one is very close...
  14. ggward's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #14  
    I love my Treo because without the converged PIM, Cell and multi media, my day goes by easier. I can keep up w/ clients, address concerns at the office, kill some time and do it all with ease. That is why I love my treo.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    ......
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    I love my Treo because without the converged PIM, Cell and multi media, my day goes by easier. I can keep up w/ clients, address concerns at the office, kill some time and do it all with ease. That is why I love my treo.
    Very good thecigarman...you may now return to your seat. Our next assignment will be "What I did on my summer vacation"
  16. ggward's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Very good thecigarman...you may now return to your seat. Our next assignment will be "What I did on my summer vacation"

    Thank you "teacher" do you want an apple??????????????




    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    ......
  17. #17  
    I like my Treo because it allowed me to eliminate a device (one thing to carry instead of a separate PDA and phone). I've resisted convergence for this long because I didn't like the mixes, but the 680 was close enough for me to jump.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...

Posting Permissions