Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    ok so i use my 680 as an mps player all the time and i had been using the psp brand earbuds and enjoyed them until i accidentally tore them apart, anyway what do you all like and swear by? i wanna get some new earbuds
    Visor Neo-->Visor Edge-->Visor Prism(with Visorphone)-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 180-->Copper Treo 680-->Treo 270-->Treo 800w
    i don't use them because of $$$$
    but ultimate ears are tops from ipod users.

http://ilounge.com/index.php/article...phones-part-1/
    I just ordered the BOSE ear buds. I cashed in some Marriott frequent traveler points and got them for free. They retail for $100 so they better sound great. Have not got them yet, but they get very good reviews.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I love my Shure E3's.
    I love my Etymotic (er6i), but JVC's sound really good for inexpensive ones. Much better than Sony. Shures are good. The Shure 4's are really good, probably the best. Only a couple hundred dollars.
    i have cheap jvc's around 20.00 and they're pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    I love my Etymotic (er6i), but JVC's sound really good for inexpensive ones. Much better than Sony. Shures are good. The Shure 4's are really good, probably the best. Only a couple hundred dollars.
    These two are probably the best for mobile use and also the Etymotic er-4p, while not being outrageously expensive. I have the Shure 4's. Also look at their newly released SE-310.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    wow these are alot more expensive then i thought they'd be, i was hoping for something under the $50 range or so since i go throughn them pretty frequently >.< doesn't need to be like noise cancelling or anything just has to be balanced and full sounding
    Visor Neo-->Visor Edge-->Visor Prism(with Visorphone)-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 180-->Copper Treo 680-->Treo 270-->Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by jpizzaj View Post
    wow these are alot more expensive then i thought they'd be, i was hoping for something under the $50 range or so since i go throughn them pretty frequently >.< doesn't need to be like noise cancelling or anything just has to be balanced and full sounding
    Both Sony and Apple make some that might be what you are looking for. I suggest you check out the iLounge Headphone & Earphone Reviews section for a look at a bunch of 'em in all price ranges.