Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 79
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by duke duke View Post
    Known callers: Pretty Man, Prince

    Unknown callers: Sexual Suicide, Prince

    Wife: Supercute, Prince

    duke duke
    And you just openly admit that

    Btw I am also a fan Shhhh
  2. #22  
    Known Callers - iphone ringer
    Unknown - Ringer Quick
    Certain ladies - Lovers & Friends (Usher, Pitbull, Ludacris)
    Girlfriend - Spread (Andre3000)
    Fams - Crank Ring (the ringer from Crank)
    SMS - Kimpossible Pager (least intrusive, yet noticible)
    Voicemail - Letter in your Mailbox
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Certain ladies - Lovers & Friends (Usher, Pitbull, Ludacris)
    Girlfriend - Spread (Andre3000)
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    In some cultures this is perfectly acceptable...
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    In some cultures this is perfectly acceptable...
    Are you trying to tell us something?
  6. #26  
    of course not
  7. jinner's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #27  
    All callers: Hockey Night in Canada Theme. (go Canucks GO!)

    Girlfriend: Cupid's Chokehold (Gym Class Hero's)

    SMS: CTU ringtone from 24
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    of course not
    Of course not...look at your wife! If she can't hold a man, what chance do the rest of have?

    I'm surprised there aren't more responses with the 24 ringtone. The requests for that were plentiful for awhile...
  9. #29  
    We've been married for 13 yrs and dating since 89' Im a sucker for caramel
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    In some cultures this is perfectly acceptable...
    The culture in which we live in not only accepts this, but promotes it!
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I'm surprised there aren't more responses with the 24 ringtone. The requests for that were plentiful for awhile...
    I have this but it wasnt loud enough for my tastes.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    We've been married for 13 yrs and dating since 89' Im a sucker for caramel
    I love the new avatar! I remember the other one from a long, long, time ago...

    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    The culture in which we live in not only accepts this, but promotes it!
    I wouldn't go that far...maybe the male half of the culture
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick View Post
    Just curious, those who have music for their ringtones... Are you all in professional setting? I'd never have Fergie blare when someone calls.

    For me, I use the stock blackberry ringers.
    I keep my phone on vibrate mode while in the office.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

    Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I love the new avatar! I remember the other one from a long, long, time ago...
    Thanks

    She's kinda cute huh?
    Last edited by sxtg; 04/12/2007 at 06:57 PM.
  15. #35  
    Using LightWav

    Known Caller: Lit Up by Buckcherry
    Unknown caller: Who are you by the Who
    Wife: Alyssa lies (nothing significate just love the song and she call me the most.
    A diabetic friend: Blood po'ution from the Rock Star soundtrack
    Co-worker named Jamie: Jamie's Cryin by Van Halen.
    My son: guitar break from Cold Gin by KISS.
    My daughter: One Way Ticket by Leanne Rimes
    A woman I don't like: Cold Hard B**** by Jet.
    My mother: Mama Knows by Shenendoah.
    My dad: Letters from Home by John Michael Montgomery.
    Insertion: Highway to Hell AC/DC

    There are more but I think you get the idea.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  16. #36  
    Minitones

    Known: Treo
    Unknown: Ringer Quick
    Wife: Redneck Girl
    Mom: Only Hell my Mama Raised
    Dad: Pink Flamingos
    Coworker with Treo: High Tech Redneck
    Office: Take This Job and Shove It
    Employee names Skipper: Theme song from Gilligan's Island
    Coworker from Rio Grande Valley: Rancho Grande

    Many more but you get the idea.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
  17. #37  
    Known Callers - from Blazing Saddles Clevon Little saying "EXCUSE me while I wip this out" and then the shrieks from ladies.

    unknow Caller - Dana Carvey Church Lady saying "could it be Satan" - also for inlaws.

    Daughter & Wife - "Hail to the Chief" never fails to get a great response and how can u NOT take a call from the President????

    Italian business partner - Rocky

    Other Business Partner - Chorus of Halleluia (sic) - freaky about calling me when I am not land lined so to be it is a big event. Got scared one time in the hospital for chest pains and on the table looking at the light then I hear the chorus thought the Angels were comming for me.

    Sales guy who is not the sharpest knive - Pink Panther, puts me in a positive mood to speak with him.

    old lady friend - Layla by Clapton

    Mom - Looney Tunes theme

    Best Friend Hawaii 5-0

    Email - Aol guy saying You've Got Mail

    SMS Worf saying Captain incomming Message

    VM - You have 938 messages all of which are marked urgent - people freak then I tell them BUT I always return your call though

    More to come.....
    -g-
    -g-

    Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I wouldn't go that far...maybe the male half of the culture
    Arent we getting stereotypical..? Even with all of our individual perspectives (which could justify it being one side of the gender being responsible), the truth is that we individuals make up the culture we live in. There are sub-cultures that might stray from the main culture, but I still speak the truth that it is acceptable to have interesting ringtones to differentiate friends (regardless of past or present affiliation). Ah.. but who cares! Its a ringtone! Did I also mention that I have 'I'm A Hustla' by Cassidy for my male-non-family friends...or is that not culture-acceptable either?
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Arent we getting stereotypical..? Even with all of our individual perspectives (which could justify it being one side of the gender being responsible), the truth is that we individuals make up the culture we live in. There are sub-cultures that might stray from the main culture, but I still speak the truth that it is acceptable to have interesting ringtones to differentiate friends (regardless of past or present affiliation). Ah.. but who cares! Its a ringtone! Did I also mention that I have 'I'm A Hustla' by Cassidy for my male-non-family friends...or is that not culture-acceptable either?
    Were we referring to ringtones?? I thought we were commenting on the people the ringtones were assigned to...LOL
  20. #40  
    Family: King of Rock - Run DMC
    Girlfriend: Candy - Cameo
    My boys: Triumph - Wu-tang
    Unknown: Freaks come out at night - Whodini

    And for those that wonder, I am a professional and only use silent modes at work. Vibrate or no action.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions