Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    One of mine used to be UpToDate medical reference for the PalmOS (or garnet whatever ) platform, but now that is available...

Other than that, I really wish there was a native Skype client for PalmOS. I've tried iSkoot and it works decent, but I prefer not to give my info to 3rd party if I don't have to. In addition I would love to see an actual Video-conferencing app available on PalmOS. I know there are no PalmOS devices with the specs that could even do this today, but being able to broadcast from the Treo cam to another Treo or via IM like YIM, MSN etc would be very cool...

Anyone else have any interesting ideas?
    Last edited by Gaurav; 06/22/2007 at 09:05 PM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    If you asked me a month or two ago, my answer would've been the SlingPlayer. But now that I have it, the next app on my wish list would have to be Skype also.

I've seen those video conferencing phones and they look pretty sweet. I would love to see something like that for the Treo in the near future.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I would love for logmein.com to work.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    iskoot has never worked properly on my vzw 700p
    Trillian or Trillian like app, that builds on what verichat offered, and provides good support. Maybe Apple will do this with the iPhone
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    The only app I wish existed was a stable version of POS
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    The only app I wish existed was a stable version of POS
    Apparently no good thread ever goes unpunished.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpmark View Post
    Apparently no good thread ever goes unpunished.

Dam I got beat to it lol.... how about that ROM update..
    Built in GPS
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Built in WiFi
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    Built in GPS
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldo View Post
    Built in WiFi
    With the utmost respect, those are not apps. But give me CallFilter that works and has full screen PicID, Profile manager for the ENTIRE Treo including email sync & BT radio. It has to deal with BOTH mp3's and built-in ringtones (unlike Lightwav), and control the system sounds. That would be a great program, if it all works!
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I thought the thread was a 'wish list'. That is what I wished for...and world peace!
    Quote Originally Posted by haroldo View Post
    I thought the thread was a 'wish list'. That is what I wished for...and world peace!
    Yeah, it was a wish-list for Apps that dont exist. But I'm not trying to pick a fight, as I wish for those things also!!
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    I just want an IM client that will function seamlessly and follow me wherever I am. When I'm on my computer it sends the messages there. Then when I leave I click a button, flip a switch, whatever, and now the messages are sent to my phone via SMS (since I don't have EVDO and can't be always on without missing calls). In this Web 2.0 world it doesn't seem like that much to ask for.
    Quote Originally Posted by allenkt View Post
    I just want an IM client that will function seamlessly and follow me wherever I am. When I'm on my computer it sends the messages there. Then when I leave I click a button, flip a switch, whatever, and now the messages are sent to my phone via SMS (since I don't have EVDO and can't be always on without missing calls). In this Web 2.0 world it doesn't seem like that much to ask for.
    Not that I am a big AIM'er, but cant you forward all IM's to your mobile and control your account via SMS?
    I want a freaking native launcher that let me change the freaking names of the app and arrange the icons in my order.
    Quote Originally Posted by allenkt View Post

Yahoo Messenger does that already.

Stalker768
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    With the utmost respect, those are not apps. But give me CallFilter that works and has full screen PicID, Profile manager for the ENTIRE Treo including email sync & BT radio. It has to deal with BOTH mp3's and built-in ringtones (unlike Lightwav), and control the system sounds. That would be a great program, if it all works!

I was assuming that turn by turn mapping software and other location based services would be bundled with it (GPS). . . . . . .
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    a real browser that didnt have any stupid limitations about what you can see
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    AIM for POS
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast