1.    #1  
    to make a long story short I am a medium time palm user. had a handspring visor then bought a treo 600 when the first came out. Bought a cameraless sprint 650 over two years ago. contracts up, time to upgrade so I thought perfect time to jump into the windows mobile world and get used to it because it will eventuall take over the mobile world. bought a sprint samsung ip-830w because of the great specs and reviews and because of no camera.
    the first day I thought I made a huge mistake because of the awkwardness of usage. I told myself that it would just take awhile to get used to so give it a break. I used it all day every day for almost two weeks. went back to my 650 and it was a huge night and day difference in usuability. I am a light power user. daily use of tom tom, tcpmp, nesem, versamail, web, etc. calendar etc.

I installed tomtom on the 830 and I loved the bigger screen but everything else was very awkward to use. even to power on and off.

I am typing this on my new 700p and am taking pictures of the ip-830w ad I will put on ebay.

if you know anybody looking for a mint one with lots of accessories (desktop sync and charge cradle, extra charger, mobile charger, pro-clip custom dash holder)....

my next project: pulling the camera out of my 700p so I can take it to work.
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    There was some discussion over at 1src on how to make the Favorites application go away, perhaps making the camera app go away would work for you.
  3.    #3  
    There was some discussion over at 1src on how to make the Favorites application go away, perhaps making the camera app go away would work for you.
    I do appreciate the info, but unfortunately, no camera at my work means no physical camera, period. We cant have any image capture devices, even if they are disabled, broken, etc.

Thanks again
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS