1.    #1  
    What is maximum memory size for SD card for Treo 700p?
    8GB and up, if you put in the SDHC file.
    32GB should be the max

whatever7 I see you have the same Adata Mini SDcard as myself. You better tape it up or it will disintegrate.
    I got lucky and was able to save the one i have when i noticed the first crack however Five months later when I went back to retape it because it started to feel flimsy, I looked over the entire card with a magnifying glass & noticed it was disintegrating wherever there was no tape. Today I know that if I were to remove all the tape the card would fall apart. Just thought id give you a heads up.

Btw i just used 2 coats of some rather thick clear scoch tape.
    Last edited by Bronxboy; 04/10/2007 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxboy View Post
    32GB should be the max

whatever7 I see you have the same Adata Mini SDcard as myself. You better tape it up or it will disintegrate.
    I got lucky and was able to save the one i have when i noticed the first crack however Five months later when I went back to retape it because it started to feel flimsy, I looked over the entire card with a magnifying glass & noticed it was disintegrating wherever there was no tape. Today I know that if I were to remove all the tape the card would fall apart. Just thought id give you a heads up.

Btw i just used 2 coats of some rather thick clear scoch tape.
    Haha already scoth taped up. Both the 2GB and the 4GB. I wouldn't dear to touch the "lock" tap. Good thing A-data has lifetime warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    Haha already scoth taped up. Both the 2GB and the 4GB. I wouldn't dear to touch the "lock" tap. Good thing A-data has lifetime warranty.
    Could someone explain exactly what to tape.
    thank you