1.    #1  
    Hello all, I was wondering if anybody has heard of any companies looking for a smart phone consultant/mobile technology consultant/director? I have been searching for companies looking for someone with experience training, and developing solutions using Treo, Blackberry's, and smart phones.

I have been running a consulting business taking care of cleints, and businesses mobile technology needs for the last coulple of years. I'm amazed how people that own Treo's, and other smart phones don't know how to use their phones for project management or even e-mail. I also can't believe the amount of large companies, and small companies that are outfitting their staff with Smart Phones with no training. When I ask if they had a training program on how to use them they said their I.T. departments showed them a quick demo but that was it and when they had problems didn't know how to support the phones or even know how to get support from the carriers

I'm also amazed that Sprint, AT&T, and T-mobile haven't filled this gap with consultants. It seems logical that when the carriers get the contracts for a large company for the data, and service, to also have a training package for training on the phones (This woud cut out a lot of returns and also be an additional source of income). I would love to hear other thoughts on this subject or where to look for careers in the PDA field.

Thanks,

Shaun
    S. Bainbridge
    Mobile Technology Consultant
    Vail/Summit/Boulder/Denver, Colorado
    They have, you just don't hear about them much. Always Be There (based in Minneapolis, www.alwaysbethere.com) is the countries largest third party integrator of wireless solutions, and they do exactly what you talk about above. They've had tremendous growth, and are doing an excellent job. They have several job openings as well. Check them out.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    .....and we're always hiring here at the palm store in SanFrancisco! I have noticed the overwhelming request for additional training though.

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!