Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    I'd love to see a twiio 802.11!!
    you know what they'd do with that one though, right? They'd install wifi, at long last, but then they'd kindly remove the phone chip from the device. If you did want to place a call, you'd have to find a wifi hotspot each time, then somehow jump onto the cell tower signal THAT way!
    so the biggest accessory you'd need for this baby would be a wireless router, which you'd have to strap to your back every day..
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Look what I found on the Nintendo site! Seems like Palm and Nintendo's collaboration is closer than you think...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Frenzytom, I am officially impressed! Awesome work!
    creative, well proportioned, neat and clean.

You should submit that mockup to nintendo! I believe they'd find a whole new market niche to experiment with!

The nintendo trewiio - coming
    soon. I can see it happening, tom!
    Nice!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Well, Mastercard is apparently close to offering an ability to buy chicken mcnuggets with cell phones rather than lugging out cash or a card. As we know, cell phones are so much simpler to carry around than those huge troubling credit cards, and much less vulnerable to theft than cash.

Perhaps another area that is just too tasking to deal with the "old fashioned way" is flushing urinals. So let me be one of the first to predict Palm taking the lead and offering the Treo-wee-wee-o (or Treo-pee-pee-o). No mockups yet, but they're inevitable.

And of course, Bluetooth will be included for marketing purposes... but everyone will be pleased to know it still won't work.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    A palm tre-cee-pii-o, a device with a built - in language convertor which translates 300 different languages fluently when traveling.....

and uses the frickin force. It would have to be a world phone with gps location based services onboard. geared for the traveling wilbury.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    nice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12