1.    #1  
    Can anyone use their BT to use network for laptop. I want to use my laptop while im out and use the network off the treo. I seen it done by wi-fi off a cingular phone. Just wasnt sure if it can be done. How would you dile the *777 for internet?
    I have a 700p and use an app called USB modem for Bluetooth and USB tethering. I am sure there is something similar on the 700w.
  3.    #3  
    Yea..... I hope so. I would really hat to have to pay for a seperate monthly service.
  4.    #4  
    Ttt
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I found this, maybe it can help.
    http://msmobiles.com/news.php/4794.html
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    What about to share the internet connection for 2 computers? The treo is my sole internet connection for myself but I pay for internet services for my kid's computer. Can I somehow share my net connection with my kid's computer while at the dame time using it myself?
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl View Post
    What about to share the internet connection for 2 computers? The treo is my sole internet connection for myself but I pay for internet services for my kid's computer. Can I somehow share my net connection with my kid's computer while at the dame time using it myself?
    Yes you can do this. You would have to tether the Treo to your computer, then use internet sharing in OS X/Windows to share out the connection to your kids. You can share it over wireless (802.11) or wired.