1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint Treo 650 which has been great until the last few day when.... I'm ready to throw it out the window!!!

I've had the Treo set up to check multipal emails without fail when.... all of the sudden, all emails and email accounts were GONE with the exception of one call Versamail which I don't have! So, set up my email accounts again and deleted the versamail account since.... I don't HAVE a versamail account. Now every five freakin minutes I get a notification that "my default mail account Scheduled get failed" I can't find any way to get it to stop!!! HELP?!?!?

Also... I miss an unusual amount of calls with my treo.... they will go directly to voice mail without any ring. Any help with that would also be appreciated!!!

Cheers,

Keith
    Quote Originally Posted by kmiller5gt View Post
    I have a Sprint Treo 650 which has been great until the last few day when.... I'm ready to throw it out the window!!!

I've had the Treo set up to check multipal emails without fail when.... all of the sudden, all emails and email accounts were GONE with the exception of one call Versamail which I don't have! So, set up my email accounts again and deleted the versamail account since.... I don't HAVE a versamail account. Now every five freakin minutes I get a notification that "my default mail account Scheduled get failed" I can't find any way to get it to stop!!! HELP?!?!?

Also... I miss an unusual amount of calls with my treo.... they will go directly to voice mail without any ring. Any help with that would also be appreciated!!!

Cheers,

Keith
    Keith,
    This sounds like a Sprint network issue. When I used to have them as my carrier I would experience the same thing, especially if I was on the fringe of the coverage area. You may want to get ready to pull some hair out and try to contact technical support @ Sprint.

As for your versamail issues have you checked the referenced account? (the default account should be the first one that pops up when you go under accounts, at least that's how it is on my 680). Make sure you don't have options (Options > Preferences) like Delivery > AutoSync checked. That will at least stop the annoying 5 minute nags.

Best of luck.
    Palm V > Palm Tungsten E > Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked GSM) purchased 1-4-07
    -
    My 680 Stats: Firmware-MW01.50; Software: TREO680-1.04-ROW; Hardware: A
    -
    Cellular One / PrimeCo / AT&T Wireless / Sprint / Clingular / AT&T Wireless (Cingular)
    -
    Moto Startac * PrimeCo Qualcomm * Nokia 6400 * Sanyo 4500 * Sanyo 8100 * Nokia 6682 (Unlocked) * Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked)