1.    #1  
    Just saw this sight is giving away push mail accounts for free. Check em out.
    http://www.cortado.com/
    That's not free... 30 days free & then you have to pay.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
  3.    #3  
    I dont see where it says only 30 days free. Can you please show me where that is. Thanks
    NM, I'm an *****. It is free, I went to the wrong section.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
    Cortado, ThinPrint GmbH’s online platform for mobile Business services will present a free version of its Microsoft Exchange-based push mail service for the first time at the CeBIT (Hall 26, Stand F60). The new service, which will be launched at CeBIT, offers mobile phone users a free push mail account, which they can use to send and receive emails in real time via their mobile devices.

The Cortado Free package includes a personal Cortado email address, which comes with a professional spam filter, virus protection, and a complete web-based Microsoft Outlook environment, as well as a 20 MB email account. Users who want to keep using their current email address can continue to do so, and push messages to their mobile phone.

The free Cortado Service can be booked here: www.cortado.com/free
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    OK, this service is useless. I can't even connect to their server, and there's no direct push unless you have winmob, nokia, or a blackberry. Boo!