1.    #1  
    ok... so my Verichat lisence expired today. Since we cant buy it anymore is ther a way around this? is there another software that comes close to doing the same thing that can be puchased?
    They say the good die young/So I added some "bad a s s" to my flavor and prolong my life over these drums/
    POS
    Everyone is going GaGa over Mundu, check that out. I know someone has been hacking Verichat here, just do a search. My version of Verichat is Lifetime, so its still ticking. I tried Mundu last week, but it don't run off of my card, so I got no need for it. Verichat works great off my card. I'm not a huge IM fan, that's why I got texting, but from time to time I do need it. Good Luck searching....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I wonder how much longer they will keep the servers up for Verichat. Seems weird they are not telling anyone. I sent them two emails asking them to make I open source & they didn't answer.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Everyone is going GaGa over Mundu, check that out. I know someone has been hacking Verichat here, just do a search. My version of Verichat is Lifetime, so its still ticking. I tried Mundu last week, but it don't run off of my card, so I got no need for it. Verichat works great off my card. I'm not a huge IM fan, that's why I got texting, but from time to time I do need it. Good Luck searching....
    Thanks for the info. I just tried Mundu and it kicks *** and its only a fraction of the price of Verichat. I'm still checking out the features and its seems to be better than verichat if you ask me Only feature from Verichat that i miss is the ability to rename the contacts so i dont have to remember other peoples actual screenames
    They say the good die young/So I added some "bad a s s" to my flavor and prolong my life over these drums/
    POS