1.    #1  
    What is the difference between the folders, i read someone that on a reset that the launcher folder is read on a reset, so if u have many things there it will slow things down... in the program folder, the items there are only loaded when called upon, is this correct?

Which items should u move from launcher to programs

should launcher have the minn as possible or my statement above is not correct...?
    From my experience, the card launch folder is not read by the Palm default launcher - only the main memory launch applications. However, if you use a third party launcher, some read both the internal applications to be launched, plus short cuts, plus if so configured, the card launch folder. Such an arrangement can take time.

What I have done with ZLauncher is moved those apps that can be placed to the card out of the default launch folder to ZLauncher launch application folders and use links to launch them. No scan of the card is used; I do have ZLauncher set to scan memory for applications.

Ben
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    From my experience, the card launch folder is not read by the Palm default launcher - only the main memory launch applications. However, if you use a third party launcher, some read both the internal applications to be launched, plus short cuts, plus if so configured, the card launch folder. Such an arrangement can take time.

What I have done with ZLauncher is moved those apps that can be placed to the card out of the default launch folder to ZLauncher launch application folders and use links to launch them. No scan of the card is used; I do have ZLauncher set to scan memory for applications.

Ben

OK i am going to try what u suggest but not completely following, if i move hello.prc from the default launcher folder using zlaunchers file manager, where do i move it to? where is the zlauncher launch application folders? is that just to where backup image and thems are? that folder area? where do u set scan for memory for applications ...

have u noticed a change in speed when starting application or when resetting device?

thanks for the info