1.    #1  
    I want to order a Martin Fields screen protector for my Treo 680. Who has the best deal (price + shipping) from a trustworthy seller?

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo View Post
    I want to order a Martin Fields screen protector for my Treo 680. Who has the best deal (price + shipping) from a trustworthy seller?

Thanks in advance!
    I have bought Martin Fields s/p's from Pride Communications for many of my previous regular mobile phones...and have had great service. And, a whole lot faster shipping than from Hong Kong!!! Just got one for my Treo 680 in the mail Saturday. It shows to be for the 750v...but hopefully it will be OK on my 680 screen.

http://www.pcs-ltd.com/
    Just thought I'd add that, yes...the screen protector for the 750v does indeed fit the 680 perfectly.

I just wish my application had gone as perfectly. Seems like I can never apply one of the dang things w/o getting a fingerprint or a smattering of dust particles underneath. Oh well...
    Try absolutelyu.com, which ships out of California. Try using the coupon code of cardme for 10% off your order. They sent me that code on my last order in November, so hopefully it will still be valid.

They are pretty quick on their orders from my experience.

EDIT: Here is the direct link for the 680 - LINK
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I still order right from them directly. http://www.overlayplus.com

Never had a problem.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!