1.    #1  
    From Palmaddicts:

I don't what what it will be; but, I did talk with Jeff last week, and he told me that it will be announced, and released within calendar 2007. He intends to drop some 'broad hints' about it at the WSJ 'D-Conference' in May (where he will be a guest speaker, besides the likes of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates). All we can do is stay tuned, and not touch that dial.

http://palmaddict.typepad.com/palmad...ill_no_lo.html
    I think that actually says "hints in May". It looks like its still a long way off.

Surur
    I don't what what it will be; but, I did talk with Jeff last week, and he told me that it will be announced, and released within calendar 2007.
    This corroborates what Michael Mace reported back in November:

Ed Colligan, CEO of Palm, gave a talk this morning. Afterward I asked him if we'll see next year the secret project that Jeff Hawkins has been working on. "Yes," he said, and moved immediately to another question.
    It also falls in line with the approximate time frame Andy Brown gave for when we might expect Palm to release new products using Palm's improvements to the Palm OS resulting from their perpetual license to use, modify, and innovate on top of Garnet source code, and use these changes exclusively on Palm products.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    The Palm "sasgooch" coming soon.
    I gotta have more cowbell