1.    #1  
    ok... i don't come here all that often (admins can atest with the ip thingee), but anyhow there should be a treo 755 released for verizon wireless. i'm not sure if this was posted before (sorry if it was), but just thought a heads up would be cool.

there's an arse load of "not sures" in this post, but no...

...i'm not sure if 755 is the name for it, but that's what i was told.
    ...i'm not sure when it's being released.
    ...i'm not sure how it looks (so please don't ask).

basically i know nothing of the device except the "name". talked with someone who works for palm at they were discrete and weren't at "liberty" to discuss any details (sorry i tried). sure it sounds simple and stupid, but the only thing i could get was home button, preferences, and network... just like any other palm vzw device.

again, take it as you may... grain of salt or whatever. i know i have no street... errrrrr... treocentral cred, but that's all there is. no info on the device... just a tba'ed name. again, sorry if this was posted before and if i'm looking like a dumbarse.

/ready to get a beat down
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    ban
  3.    #3  
    lollerz. knew it was coming. that's the reason for the " /ready to get a beat down" at the end of my post. i do the msg board thing a more often than i should.

anyhow... flame on. i'll take the ban (only if i'm allowed to come back when it's released).

sorry for the lack of info, stihl. like i say, i tried. i have things that i can and can't do with my job (not the best job in the world) and i can't pester someone to give me info if they're not willing after the initial questions to them.

/let the beatdown continue.
    Is that the Sherlock they were talking about in this thread?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=134476
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    The palm grimlock cometh...
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    ...or the palm sasgooch... will probably be hard to find though...
    I gotta have more cowbell
    I find it intersting when someone posts a thread about a new device but doesnt provide any details besides I think i might know the name. I don't think anyone is surprised that VZW/Sprint is getting a new Palm...

/beatdown