Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I seriously cannot believe that there are people who care if the treo is on tv.

If there is no news to report, how about not reporting any news?
    Not enough to start another thread on it.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I've been bad. I started a thread about seeing Treos at Disneyland. That was last May, though. I'm cured now.
    And here, I was going to start posting about the dancing treos commercial I dreamed about one night.

(sadly, that's true-the dream part I mean.)
    I think my last TV Treo sighting was posted more than a year ago.

But I don't hate on the people that do it; we all were overly excited at one time or another with our new toys.

If someone wants to add to an on going post that Jack Hauer (24) was using a Treo, then I say post on and enjoy toy.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    It used to be more of an exclusive club. Don't worry, it will be replaced with the oh so GLORIOUS iPhone soon enough.

Soon, there will be iphonecentral.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Back when I got my 600 it was a novelty to see a treo on tv or to even run into another treo user. Our exclusive club now is pretty common with so many different treos in 2007.
    I think it's cool. Not enough to get overly excited, but still it's good when the Treo gets some attention.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    i do not
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I think it's cool. Not enough to get overly excited, but still it's good when the Treo gets some attention.
    I do too...It's still a relative rarity to see, it's mostly Razrs or tiny novelty phones shown. Nothing to repeatedly jump up and down about, but I still get a little flutter when I see one. I have yet to see a 680 or 750, though. It's always the Treos with the big antenna...

Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    i do not
    We know, we know...
    I work at a NASA center, and they give them out to all the managers. So they are everywhere around here. No biggie anymore. I fit right in with the crowd, although mine is privately owned.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Tell me about it...the nerve of some people posting about a Treo on TV in a Treo forum. What has the world come to?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Cant say I dont point it out to my fiance when we are watching a movie or TV and I see one.

My favorite was when Eva Longoria had one in The Sentinel
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    iseeTreo

ihaveTreo

iuseTreo

ilikeTreo
    Last edited by gtwo; 03/01/2007 at 10:18 AM.
    Some people do care if they see Treos on tv and in the movies and seeing people out and about using them. I just thought it would be a fun article for Treo lovers to read. I've gotten emails from people who really enjoyed it and who also get enthused seeing Treos on tv. I guess we're just gadget freaks.

Feel free to skip over my articles if you don't like them
    I enjoyed it, actually. Even after all these years (gulp) I still get a little "Hey!" feeling when I see a treo in *person*. Seeing in the media is a similar experience.
    Great article!! I love seeing "important" people using the device we choose to use, especially Treos. Keep these articles coming. This week alone I've seen the Treo 700p on Dirt, and The Hills. I think it's great that so many people, including people in Hollywood show the Treo some love. CNET had a great article 2 years ago on this very subject. It was titled "Palm's Celebrity Guests" and showed how Palm got the Treo into the hands of "important" people.

http://news.com.com/2010-1041_3-5158621.html
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    Does anyone really give a **** if they see the treo on tv?
    Yes. Proudly so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post

We know, we know...
    probably not necessary.....the original poster asked a question to which i answered in a very succint manner.
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast