Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    probably not necessary.....the original poster asked a question to which i answered in a very succint manner.
    There is a smiley, ya know...
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    There is a smiley, ya know...
    thanks for that. the original was a sarcastic one though

    regards
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    thanks for that. the original was a sarcastic one though

    regards
    No...that's why I added the smiley. It was more of a giggled rolley eyes, like I do to my kids. I actually enjoy reading your debates with the other members. I'm a Palm fan, but only because I'm getting old and I'm too set in my ways to try to relearn an entirely new OS.

  4. ktm97's Avatar
    Posts
    341 Posts
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    #24  
    NO, I'm waiting for the iphone, oh wait it has already been on TV
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    No...that's why I added the smiley. It was more of a giggled rolley eyes, like I do to my kids. I actually enjoy reading your debates with the other members. I'm a Palm fan, but only because I'm getting old and I'm too set in my ways to try to relearn an entirely new OS.

    thanks.
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
  6. D-Bo's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #26  
    I enjoy reading them but I don't take this whole intraweb thing as seriously as some who are so bothered by the subject of a thread.


    BTW Jack Bauer>*
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I've been bad. I started a thread about seeing Treos at Disneyland. That was last May, though. I'm cured now.
    No you are not:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=138189

    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  8. #28  
    lol
    at&t iPhone3G
  9. #29  
    I relapsed.

    I'm Tastypeppers and I'm a Treoholic.

    (in unison) 'Hi, Tastypeppers'
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    I relapsed.

    I'm Tastypeppers and I'm a Treoholic.

    (in unison) 'Hi, Tastypeppers'
    There is help for people like you.
    at&t iPhone3G
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    .............. I'm getting old ....................


  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    Well I am ya know!
  13. glenada's Avatar
    Posts
    777 Posts
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Soon, there will be iphonecentral.
    ...or NokiaCentral.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions