1.    #1  
    Not having much luck with the search function and if this has been discussed then I apologize. How many bluetooth devices can the 650 be married to at any one time. I would like to sync my 650 TomTom receiver and a headset at the same time. I am not able to get both simultaneously. Thanks for any feedback.

Don S
    Only 1 at a time. However, with TomTom it will switch to headset when a call comes in, then when done with the call open up TomTom and it quickly reconnects to the gps receiver.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply.
    Hi,

Where can i get the btmanager.verizon.prc... for connecting my treo with laptop.

Tx & regards
    Chak821
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    Only 1 at a time. However, with TomTom it will switch to headset when a call comes in, then when done with the call open up TomTom and it quickly reconnects to the gps receiver.

I theory this is true, but FWIW I never had much luck with the TomTom I reviewed a ways back. Not to say that jaharr is wrong, just that if you are asking because you are considering buying a TomTom or something of the nature, you might want to look into it and see if they have it worked out.
    www.texxors.com - the latest tech news, reviews, and free hardware and software support.

www.datechest.com - Wookin' pa nub? 100% Free dating site with photo profiles and local search.

www.workchest.com - Got love, now need money? Find short term and freelance work.
    Quote Originally Posted by treonewbian View Post
    I theory this is true, but FWIW I never had much luck with the TomTom I reviewed a ways back. Not to say that jaharr is wrong, just that if you are asking because you are considering buying a TomTom or something of the nature, you might want to look into it and see if they have it worked out.
    Not sure how far back your TomTom review was treonewbian, but I recall it being worked out in version 5.20. I now upgraded to TomTom 6, and it still works great.
    If I'm not mistaken, doesn't the 700p support two GPS devices at once?