1.    #1  
    looks like I will be giving up my 650 and getting the 700p. I know both run Palm operating software. What I do not know is what improvements I can expect from the 700p. Is there more memory? Better Battery? Anything like that?
    There is more memory...
    More mem, faster data, higher built-in SD card capacity, better RF, slightly prettier, etc.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by KabukiAssassin View Post
    More mem, faster data, higher built-in SD card capacity, better RF, slightly prettier, etc.
    What does this mean-"built-in SD card capacity." Aren't SD cards external removable devices?
    Quote Originally Posted by Willieygtvuy View Post
    What does this mean-"built-in SD card capacity." Aren't SD cards external removable devices?
    Yes...and the 650 has it too, so that's not different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willieygtvuy View Post
    higher is the operative word here. . . . . 650s can only go to 2GB SD cards without a hack. . . .700Ps can go to 4GB SD cards without a hack. . . .
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    higher is the operative word here. . . . . 650s can only go to 2GB SD cards without a hack. . . .700Ps can go to 4GB SD cards without a hack. . . .
    Now that is an improvement!!
    What was the hack that users were putting on the 700p recently? Was that to use an 8gb card?
    I believe 8Gb SDs work on 680's and 700p but for some reason Palm advertises up to 4Gb. My 680 has a 8 Gb and It works great right out of the box
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    What was the hack that users were putting on the 700p recently? Was that to use an 8gb card?
    SDHC cards . . . . which the larger sizes are coming out as. . . .
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...light=700P+8gb