1.    #1  
    My company is looking into using Treos for several of our people on staff. I have some questions that I am hoping to get answers on before we move forward with this. We use Alltel as our provider.

Currently there does not appear to be any Treo (window or Palm) that works with Windows Vista. Will there be some kind of update in the future or will we need to purchase new Treos?

We are trying to decide between two 700 models. One that runs Palm and one that is Windows based. My guess is there are more Windows software programs then there are Palm. Since windows should be able to run everything that a PC does. Is this accurate?

The 700wx is Windows based. It will not run off Windows 2000 professional. It does run off Windows XP. Is there a way to get it to communicate with Windows 2000?

I think that is everything for now. Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willieygtvuy View Post
    My guess is there are more Windows software programs then there are Palm. Since windows should be able to run everything that a PC does. Is this accurate?
    No.

There are more Palm apps than Win mobi as Win has less of the market currently than Palm.
    You are a commercial company that runs production computer on Vista? Make no sense to me.

Vista doesn't even have driver for (nVidia) video cards yet.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    You are a commercial company that runs production computer on Vista? Make no sense to me.

Vista doesn't even have driver for (nVidia) video cards yet.
    Not sure what a production computer is. Anyway-we do not currently have Vista yet. I am trying to plan for the future. I would rather not pay $250 x 8 phones every year as Vista becomes more prevalent.