Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ok so can we confirm for sure which of the 3 programs make audible alerts even when the switch is set to vibrate on a 700P?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Ok so can we confirm for sure which of the 3 programs make audible alerts even when the switch is set to vibrate on a 700P?
    I don't think any Sound app will emit the sound if the switch is set to vibrate. Doesn't the switch silence all the system sounds as well as the ringer??

Although, I think I vaguely remember an app that emits a reminder if your device is set to vibrate for awhile. Maybe it's possible. I can confirm that PalmPuke does not give an audible alert if the switch is set to vibrate...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    NotifyMe does NOT.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    NotifyMe does NOT.
    CardKeeper 1.3.1 does NOT.
    All interesting ideas, but here's another from a different angle...

Kingston now has a Data Traveler that is amazing....it COMBINES a USB flash drive with a SD card reader in one device. So, backup up your card to the flash drive. I take it and an extra card when I travel. I'm always ready to replace a card if I lose or damage one.
    Unsticking. Holla at me if that's not cool.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123