1.    #1  
    how will palm/access handle the change is dst coming up.
    most oses are coming out with a patch of some sort.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Try this quick fix:

Prefs>Date&Time>select the dialog roll-down beside Location: and scroll to the bottom of the list and select Edit List...>Pick out your location in the list and edit the START: box to Second Sunday of March and edit the END: box to First Sunday of November and press OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan View Post
    Try this quick fix:

Prefs>Date&Time>select the dialog roll-down beside Location: and scroll to the bottom of the list and select Edit List...>Pick out your location in the list and edit the START: box to Second Sunday of March and edit the END: box to First Sunday of November and press OK.
    Thanks! I had no idea I could do that...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan View Post
    Try this quick fix:

thanx.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    My Sprint 700p does not have that option - just local - Honolulu. No big deal though, we do not do DST here.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    My Sprint 700p does not have that option - just local - Honolulu. No big deal though, we do not do DST here.

Ben
    Ben, just curious to see if your World Clock app has the large list of locations that mine does.

The DST parameters can also be adjusted here for any location listed instead of in the Palm Prefs. (not that you need to in Honolulu... )

Just curious.
    Excuse my ignorance on the subject, but wouldn't the time be automatically adjusted if it is set to autmatically to Get date and time from mobile network? I would think that with that setting, the correct time would pull down from the provider. Someone correct me if that is wrong.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruinfanjb View Post
    Excuse my ignorance on the subject, but wouldn't the time be automatically adjusted if it is set to autmatically to Get date and time from mobile network? I would think that with that setting, the correct time would pull down from the provider. Someone correct me if that is wrong.
    I would think this would be the case as your carrier will take care of setting the time in their towers. I don't know if the phones were programmed with the new DST change dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruinfanjb View Post
    Excuse my ignorance on the subject, but wouldn't the time be automatically adjusted if it is set to autmatically to Get date and time from mobile network?
    That's what I'm banking on, Bruinfan.