1.    #1  
    Other than the hot sync cable what do you plug into your Treos USB port?
    That's a pretty personal question. What I do with my Treo, in my own house, and with the Treo's consent, is strictly MY business.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    I guess I didn't realize that there was a USB port. I'm pretty sure my 680 doesn't have one, which models do?
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    no Treo models have a USB port.
    I think he means the multiconnector. Well, you can plug in the HotSync cable, plug in chargers, cradles, and the only unique things I can think of right now are Seidio's audio adapter and the Enfora WiFi Sled.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    I think he means the multiconnector. Well, you can plug in the HotSync cable, plug in chargers, cradles, and the only unique things I can think of right now are Seidio's audio adapter and the Enfora WiFi Sled.

Correct. It does indeed include a Serial Bus. If you ever used Softick's Card Export II or Mobile Stream's Card reader Software you all should realize that both these programs utilize the Treos USB connection. okay maybe it's not a "universal Serial Bus" due to the lack of software. but it's got a Serial Bus.
    Last edited by Bronxboy; 02/05/2007 at 05:46 AM.
    There is also the Seidio audio adapter (useful if the audio jack is bad) and I use the GROM audio adapter what allows the Treo audio playback to be controlled by the dash controls in your car.