1.    #1  
    I don't know what I'm doing. I was able to set up my Comcast email account very easily, but when I set up my gmail account in my messaging, it is constantly asking for the password, then it says it can't download messages. What am I doing wrong? I have a 700w.
    Did you go to Gmail and set it up for POP access?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Did you go to Gmail and set it up for POP access?
    No how do I do that?
  4.    #4  
    I figured it out. I told you I don't know what I'm doing. Thanks.
    Don't know what you're doing =! you fixed the problem. Evidently you're smarter than your brain cares to admit to yourself.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers View Post
    Don't know what you're doing =! you fixed the problem. Evidently you're smarter than your brain cares to admit to yourself.
    This phone will be the death of me. Now if I can just figure out how to use Windows Media and put some music on it.
    I just got the 700wx a couple of days ago. Had the 650 before. I'm going through the learning curve but all in all I'm pretty happy.

I'm guessing that dropping music on an SD card and dropping the SD card in the slot will be the answer to the 'music on my Treo' question. You know of course that Treos have notoriously dainty headphone jacks, prone to breakage.
  8.    #8  
    My treo is dainty. I've had it since September and I'm on my second one. Ooops.